Sunday, December 26, 2004

Shocking News....

Just right after Xmas.., something horrible and unexpected happened in Southern part of Asia. Tsunami...which we known as earthquake that occured at the ocean which form massive destructive waves (wordweb, 2004). At that time, i still remembered i was still shopping in one of the shopping mall at Orchard road with my family (yeah Isetan). Never realised that horrible disaster had striked on Southern Asia ( Sri Lanka, India, Thailand, Malaysia and Maldives)which was so badly affected.

Only around 5pm when i went to my Aunt's place, i saw news a bout earthquake in Indon. I tot it was just a minor earthquake. I still remembered that i told my mom earthquake happened in Indon..(which neva strike on my mind).

AFter dinner and shower, my bro called me to hurry up. He said big news.. jie..big news in CNN. I guess i was too late...to know about this disaster. Hundreds and thousands of victims were killed. A couple of countries were badly affected..even my dearest island..Penang..my hometown was affected as well. I was so worried about my friends back in Sri Lanka (the country that badly affected).

Thank god.... they're alrite. One of my friend told me that lots of them lost their love ones, shelter, clothes and food. A lot of them still searching for their missing love ones. A lot of children lost their parents or vice versa. All of them (those that survive from the disaster) now try to save their nation..their country.

In this blog, i would like every1 that has view my blog, let us pray for the victims and their families. If want to make some donations, can send to Red Crescent Society or any Volunteering societies.

People from all over the world, let us pray together and treasure every single moment with your love ones. Saying "I love you" and give hugz..will be good as well. Neva know wat will happen next.

Hugz and say i Love you...to my family..and my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home