Sunday, December 12, 2004

XMas is on the WAY... Yippeee......!!

Midvalley Megamall(C)

Last Saturday, My family and i went to Midvalley to do some XMas shopping ( This is really my holiday). Wow...the only place that caught my attention was the centre court. YEah...XMas..is coming (HOhoooho....Merry Christmas !!). This year, I think the best Xmas deco...is Midvalley (centre court). I love the Xmas tree...I love how the way the design the stage. WAt can i say...I just love XMas. THe model in this photo...is my bro (whink whink). Hehhee...I just like to take his photo and also my parents. Posted by Hello


Then after the photo session, my mom and i were like...WOw...got sales in Jusco (YEah...sales for Xmas ;) YEah...We bought three cute little baskets with little Xmas Tree. Hehehe....Then...after the KLCC trip esp after visited SONY Style...my mind kept on like i love SONY network Walkman. I asked my dad whether i can get it as my Xmas present. Hehehee... Guess wat....?! I got it... Yippee... my dad bought for me. He said...after so many years of stress ( hehehee....malunya) , Ok la...this is ur present. My bro and i was like.... WOw...Awesome.......!! Ah...This XMas..Really..really special ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home