Friday, February 11, 2005

Episode 3: Visiting....

Well this year, my aunt who works in Saudi Arab came back for Chinese new year. YEah, it's been a long time i dind't meet her and her family. This chinese new year, i think as my age catching up, my mind tend to be more materialistic and realistic. WHen my dad told me that my aunt came back for Chinese new year, my mind was like hoping to see US dollar in my ang pao (somemore i'm her god daugther....heheheheheehe). Well well......maybe being too materialistic..., wat i saw only malaysian ringgit (well better than nutthin...kekekekee..).

After visiting my aunt, my dad alwiz like to bring my family visit my favourite places in penang. Really miss all those places. Still think penang is a great place to relax but the problem is i don't car. Eventhough there is public transportation, some bus didn't go certain places that i want to go (hai.... super ma fan). That's all for the 3rd day of CNY... Cheers MAte!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home