Friday, April 22, 2005

Muliati... aLL the best!!

This semester.... two of my favourite lab technicians (which i close with) will be leaving Monash. Muliati, my partner of crime in the lab(both of us laughed with all the silly jokes and chit chat that we made, sing and dance in the lab), my twin sister ( wah haha...mommy..aZz...li..na) and the one that alwiz ready there to listen to my problems. Muliati, i still remember... it tooks us like a few minutes or seconds to know each other... I still remember the next moment, we both started laughing, tell each other jokes.. (my.. i'll miss all the laughters that we used to share). Ah.. the biggest thing i miss is the hugz and cares from you. Muliati, here i wanna wish you all the best. I'll miss you so much, Kak Muliati. Wish you all the best!!

Now, I wonder how genetic labs look like after she leave. LAb will not be so fun anymore.

ah...It really make me cry.

On wedNesday, we had farewell dinner for Muliati at Kak Azlina's house. Her house... decoration very beautiful. Wah. haha.. finally i get to meet Harif..or Daniel. VEry adorable....!! At first, he was a shy. Then i think it only took him 20 to 30 minutes... he started playing with us. So cute. hehe... have to say lots of thanx to Mommy.. hehe.. Kak Azlina.. she had been prepared dinner for us (the whole afternoon). Thanx thanx....hugz!! The noodles (mee hoon) she made, VEry delicious.....(yum yum...). Well.. here wanna say thanx a lot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home