Friday, August 12, 2005

Still Cough cough.. and Sniff...sniff.... (!@#%^%$#$...)

Haze...

11th August 2005

I took this picture which is My ARea (USJ 4) in the afternoon ( around 1pm, yesterday). Too bad i didn't hav any old picture to compare (next time la.. when the haze is gone.. kekekek..). Anyway, it was horrible.. i couldn't even see the tree clearly (the very last one) and unpleasant smell (smoky smell). Hai.. the colour of the sky which caused by sky make my life unhappy and dull. Sigh, when can the clear blue sky with clouds and sunny, bright sun come back? Yesterday, i went to Taipan to buy McD (as my dinner). Gosh.. it was so hazy, dusty and dark. Every car need to switch on the rear light. Another thing, the lamp post in front of my house was on at 8am..till the next day (8am.. normally it will automatically switch off..). SEe.. how bad was it..?!!

Took these two pictures from my room. The view outside my room - the before and after effect of haze.

Before (same time - afternoon around 2pm)


After (around 2pm)


12th August 2005 (Today)

Well today suppose to be a holiday for all the schools and unis. Too bad, Monash Uni dind't close as what had stated on the website that our campus has air conditioned lecture theatres, student loudge and tutorial rooms. Oh well.. had to go back to campus for practical and lectures. I took this picture at 10:40am (as stated from my car's clock). SEe how bad is the haze in Sunway Area (Well.. at least better than yesterday). Anyway, it's still haze. So today when i reached campus, lots of ppl wear mask. I heard from my dad that some companies included his gave out mask to their staff.. oh ya.. Monash also.. gave masks to their staffs and students (this one.. not so sure.. just heard from my friend).

Oh well, wat i can say... Drink more water and wear mask.. (try not to be HERO..).

More pictures ..

12th August , around 11am (On the way to Sunway)

Can you see where is Sunway Pyramid ??

Outside my house (11th August , 1pm)






2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger alchi1210 said...

WAh haha... thanx thanx thanx. By the way, may i know who are you (chase854annette)? Nice to meet ya =)

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger alchi1210 said...

Thanx jason... wah haha.. my 1st comment on my blog.. wa haha. good la, u back in Sydney.. The air quality there is so much better than here. Enjoy ya. REst more =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home