Friday, December 31, 2004

My little bit

Wasn't much in the mood for doing anything today coz' I was (and still am) a bit sick with a slight cold. I did manage to get something done by getting some empty boxes from Giant to pack donation items for the tsunami victims, and also buying some ready-to-eat food items like crackers and packet drinks. I also emailed some of my church friends to bring some stuff they can donate tomorrow during our new year's eve service, so it can help fill up the boxes. It's a bit of effort and inconvenience to send it all the way to the Red Crescent Society in Ampang, but it's just a small bit of trouble to help people who've lost everything. And it's encouraging to know that a lot of Malaysians are helping out too. I went to get some boxes from my apartment's mini mart today and find out that there were no more left coz' people has taken them all, presumably to fill up with stuff for relief efforts. At least, I hope so. Keep it up, guys. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home