Friday, May 06, 2005

AH... Assignment... Reports... TUt (AH.. !!)

Today... after handed in MBB report and Bus StaTs assignment, i felt a bit relief. The only thing that make me worry is my other assignments which is GENETIC essay (thanx to Dr ROBIN.......!! OMG....geramnya..!). Anyway... this semester..i can say that i am more organize..(finish my work as early as possible..so able to do revision..!!)

Ah..back to my yam cha life... these few weeks i can say i'm addicted to Ipoh White coffee cafe.. well mainly it's the nice, chilling coffee (hehee.. and also the handsome chef/manager hehee.e..evil smile). Yeah... the coffee there is nice. The environment also not bad... Really a nice place to study (normally when i feel stress out, i'll go there... order my FAv coffee..then sit there...study.. It works for me...). Yeah.. until now the manager gave me discount or free food (very Good serVIce..somemore he is so lengchai...!)

hehee.... anyway, that's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home