Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's day!!

February 14th.. wat so special about this day. WEll.. it's a VAlentine's day which couples will be busy giving or shower each other with lots of love (well.. does that mean everyday is a valentine's day for my mom? keke..). Anyway, every year, my family.. will not even bother about this day. U know why? Cuz everything such as food (dinner ---> set for two), flowers and cakes will be VEry Expensive. My friends will complaint about the price. A bouquet of flowers may cost.. up to Rm300++ and above. The set dinner will cost around RM100++ and above (and so forth).


Anyway this year, my brother and i wanna give a suprise to my parents. We went to Sunway Pyramid to buy them a wonderful gift. That is -------> Be Mine (From Baskin Robins). Well it's not cheap for such a small cake but who cares. I just love Baskin Robins Ice cream. This cake is made of cookies n cream ice cream.


WEll.... Here i wanna wish

HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home