Friday, December 31, 2004

End Of the Year...sad ending...

What a day... What a year...!! How come our world have a sad ending for this year. Tsunami..already killed so many people. (Gosh...when the death toll can be stop increasing?!) Now death toll: 117,000 people. Still got lots of people missing.

Early in the morning (today around..6:20am), three chinese robbers sneaked into my house. Three of them carried Parang. Heard from my grandma that all of them around 20 + years old. Three of them...wear black t-shirts, black pants (look like MIB but in a bad way). That time, I was still sleeping. I heard my mom screamed and heard some bang sound (throw stuff sound). Then i tot got rat or any animal sneaked into my house. I came out from my room... i saw two men...wearing black shirt. One of them point the parang to my mom's direction (gosh...wat happen to our society?). My mom called me go into the bedroom (luckily they don understand wat my mom's said...thank god). One of them asked my mom who's upstairs. Thank god...they didn't come up. Or else....(touch wood...)

Then here come the part..emergency line 999. Man, i quickly called police hotline. Guess wat..999 didn't help much. The policeman (who picked up my phone) asked me to dial other number (Wat on earth...my gosh, ppl already panicked..still called us to dial this number, that number...?)

Thank god.....Really thank god. THe robbbers just want the money. One of them got injured cuz my mom throwed the chair to him (Man, my mom really...OMG). Yeah...then took away my parent's handphones and money. Thank god...they dind't harm any of my family members. Yeah...really wat a end of 2004 year.


WArning: People in Subang Jaya especially USJ 4, please lock your door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home