Thursday, February 03, 2005

The best day in my holiday...

Today finally got to meet my daddy Ishastha (just came back from Sri Lanka). Hehee...really miss him so much. Didn't change much..just gain a few kg. hehehee....my daddy. Ishastha, Meera, Helena and I had our lovely dinner at Ipoh White Coffee Bean and Restaurant Darulsalam (dunno whether the spelling correct or not? ) around 7pm.Both cafe at Subang, SS15. The dinner was great. It's been a long time that i didn't get to have such a nice, funny, long conversation and dinner. Daddy Ishastha, i really miss you so much.

In our dinner, we kept on teasing at Meera cuz both me and ishastha gain weight during this holiday but then MEera...hai, still the same. My gosh, the whole conversation was like...funny and crazy. Even helena and me laughed non stop. When we had our dinner at restaurant Darulsalam, my dad (biological) called me. Then i said Daddy...guess wat, Ishastha...my gosh..he replied "Yes?!" All of us started laughing at him. Ishastha, Ishastha....really (heehehehehe...). Then after that, we asked him how's his country? He told us about the effect after tsunami. Can't believe it, human being still haven't learn their lessons. (From one of the newspaper, one of the newspaper article: Gang raped...after tsunami. ) Gosh..really i think human being getting selfish, wicked, nasty, dangerous, and so on. I just don't understand why there are still some robbery, raped case, fake donation appeared?! People already suffered, but still got lots of immoral cases occured.

Anyway, our dinner........went well. It was the best i can say. To the three of them, i really really really...enjoy the dinner and conversation. God bless..and Nitey nite nite. Hugz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home