Saturday, January 29, 2005

Holiday...Holiday

Holiday...I guess this holiday can be the most meaningful (but sometimes quite boring) holiday for me (hmmm i guess??). Yeah...spend most of my time watch TV (it's been a long time i didn't get addicted to TVB series), hunt for good food and wat else...shopping n oh yeah...hang out in the lab. This holiday, i get addicted to the 9:30pm series hehee...Triumph in the skies. When the clock hit 9:30pm, i surely go offline or stop play GBA Final fantasy immediately, carry my big pillow and sit in front of the TV. hehehe....man, really..i just can't miss this show becuz of leng chais esp Sam and Isaac tong. I can say that i really addicted to it (man, remind me when i was in F1 or Remove) Talk about this, i still remember last time me and a bunch of friends will busy start giving comment to any artist (the leng chai ones). My oh my...the good old time. This is my holiday that only happen duirng weekdays (hehehe...evil smile..)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home