Saturday, January 29, 2005

Sze Sze (my closest friend aka my sister)

It was great...that Sze came over to my house and spent a nite at my house. Really happy and having a great chit chat or gals talk nite with her. Really miss the good old time- me, sze and Caleb. We three used to hang out together, share our problems, laughters and companion. Both of them are my closest buddies that alwiz there to help me, giving me courage, care for me. I miss u two.

That nite, me and sze..we two just talked non stop. Chit chat about our A levels life, the leng chai n leng luis we had met, the musical, and a lot (how great was it , how nice was it). Man, really...i miss a lot. Really feel great...the best part of my holiday. Sze, thanx a lot. i really miss you so much. Everytime when we start chit chat, we two sure end up giggling or start laught out loud esp ah hmm...some funny part that happen during our A level's time. hehehe.... I really miss S4. I miss you all!! Hugz hugz..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home