Sunday, February 27, 2005

New Semester.....

My my... time flies very fast. Today is my last day of my summer holiday (sniff sniff...). Thinking of it, my... what had i done during this superb long holiday?! Let me see...
  • helped out in the lab (i think more on disturbing lab technicians.. wah hahhaa)
  • tidy up my room ( Wat a relief..after so long..i didn't tidy up my messy room )
  • Met up with my A levels (Sze, Uncle king and Aunty Tina, Chi Min, Leong Chun, Jill) and Uni's friends (Pam)
  • helped my mom bake chinese new year's cookies
  • prepared for Chinese new year (decorating my house)
  • stayed at home ( watched and followed almost all the series of triumph in the skies... ROn Ng..., eat, sleep and online)
  • TRips.. (Spore -during Xmas and Penang- During Chinese new yeAR)
  • helped tidy up the house ( renovation..after my house got robbed).
That's my holiday!!!

My my... New Semester (last semester)..hopefully everything will be alrite for me (cross my finger~~). This semester will be a bit relax cuz of one subject.
Today ( alwiz happen on the last day of holiday), i just realised that there a lot of things need to be prepare for the coming semester.
Things that need to be prepare (check list):

1) Load up songs (my SOny netWork Walkman) - scared i might sleep in the lecture
2) Change new pencil box and make a checklist for my stationery
3) Put dividers into my file
4) Print out Ron Ng's photo (trying to hunt for good picture)
5) PUt up new Monash Calender..

Let me see... wat else i need to prepare (think ..think...). For the meantime, i think this is more than enough (wah hahaha.... still on summer holiday mood la..)

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading
it, you are a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog
and will eventually come back in the future.
I want to encourage one to continue your great work,
have a nice holiday weekend!

Feel free to visit my web page - weight lost

 

Post a Comment

<< Home