Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A New Beginning... =) (Happy NEw Year, 2005)

Hey people, how's everything? Time really flies way....too fast. Now is already 2005. A brand new year.... so what's your plan?

As for me, my 2004 ending ..well a bit sad. But hey...now it's new year. Have to face wat lies in front of me. After that incident, my family especially my parents and grandma really love me and my brother so much and my mom ...really wow... so brave ( hehe.... femaLe Power!! Yeah you are a real HERO..hehehehe!!) . Thank god...thank god, the robbers didn't harm any of my family members ( really thank god). Dad, mom and ah poh...you are my heroes (Yipppeee...).

Eventhough my parents especially my dad a bit scared (yeah...whenever he think back or tell people about it), i can see how brave my mom and dad are. Really hope my dad can recover from that a.s.a.p. (whink whink... papa, GAn ba deh!!)

Anyway, back to Tsunami case, yesterday i saw one short article(small column) in the newspaper...My god.., it's really a shock to me. The country already lack of help..., somemore a gal got gang raped . Besides that, people take the opportunity to set up a fake donation website?!!! (@##$%&@^@%$&@^!) What happen to our world? People getting wild and selfish. Man, please la... the whole world now trying to solve a HUGE problem. THese people ah.. really got the "free" time to create all those NONSENSE stuff (WHY don't you all help instead create more problems?!).

I guess... i need to stop here. If not, i'll keep on continue....hehee. Take care. MAy GOd bLess Every1. Huggie huggie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home