Monday, January 17, 2005

Man...Misleading Advertisement board

Yesterday nite, my parents and i went to airport to pick up my dad's colleague (from Aussie). On the way, i saw lots of advertisement boards. I asked my mom isn't it a bit distracting? Then, about 1km away..i saw one advertisement board (damn misleading). At first glance, i tot it was a "Real" sign board (just like those on highway) which meant for those depart to london or anywhere. DAmn....mana tahu, it's just advertisement from who...MAS. My mom was like ..wat kinda advertisement is that (So misleading!!).

Anyway, the first thing that caught my attention in the airport was...CHOCOLATE (while waiting for my dad's colleague). Wah haha...Old Jamaica (Dark Chocolate with Rum & Raisin..yummy!!) YEah...I just Love Dark Chocolate. After tat, my parents and i waited my dad's colleague for like an hour. Man..damn slow. Everyone was like "Is she here yet...Is he here yet? Where is my son or daughter? What make them so long to come out from custom?"

Finally..my dad's colleague come out. He was like...Man, took so long for him to come out (hehehe..). Well, that's my journey to KLIA. BOn VOyaGE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home